Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

Hi All You Lucky Tab 3 10.1 Owners

I'm using the latest quadcore Dec 13 issue.

2 issues that have not resolved in my user experience with it and which I'd be glad of your support are:-

1. I have not been able to find my draft emails folder!! Its also annoying that most of my drafts result from an accident with the only
    apparent options of
    either
    cancel (in which case loose it)
    Or
    Save draft ( in which case I have yet to find them)

2. I find in predictive spelling that if I get the first letter of a word wrong and the remainder correct it willnot ever self correct
    without my returning just to correct it. Also it rarely puts forward a completion of sentence suggestion: frnakly my 8 year old mobile works
    better than that.

The tablet xid have an auto software update at early january '14

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the Forum.

Which e-mail app are you using?
    You may want to download Swiftkey as it's much better then the standard KB App

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by tonz View Post

1. I have not been able to find my draft emails folder!!
    Welcome to the forum Tonz. Which email app are you using? When I open either Email or Gmail on my Note 10.1 2014 the Draft folder is in the folders column on the right? Seems as if yours should be about the same.
    2. I find in predictive spelling that if I get the first letter of a word wrong and the remainder correct it willnot ever self correct
    without my returning just to correct it. Also it rarely puts forward a completion of sentence suggestion: frnakly my 8 year old mobile works
    better than that.
    I agree with Jeffrey, I think you'll find third party keyboard apps better than the native one. Depending on what you value more; Swype's strong point is that it will offer you options as to what word you're trying to type, while Swiftkey will predict the next word in a sentence, based on what you've typed before. Hope this helps!

Remove Ads

Ads