Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab

Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 Accessories

I didn't see a forum specifically for the Tab Pro so I'll start here. I am wondering if there is any way to connect some kind of mouse or joystick to my Tab Pro for general use and gaming. I have seen apps that are like, virtual joysticks but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. I have a USB joystick on my PC. Is there any way to connect something like that, or even just a mouse. What about a Bluetooth mouse?

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by brettt7777 View Post
    I didn't see a forum specifically for the Tab Pro so I'll start here. I am wondering if there is any way to connect some kind of mouse or joystick to my Tab Pro for general use and gaming. I have seen apps that are like, virtual joysticks but I'm not sure if that's what I'm looking for. I have a USB joystick on my PC. Is there any way to connect something like that, or even just a mouse. What about a Bluetooth mouse?
    Welcome to the forum

Using a mouse shouldn't be a big deal but a blue tooth mouse is easiest to configure. Some Joysticks work on USB but it's a hit and miss.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Remove Ads

Ads