Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Got my ZAGG case with keyboard yesterday. I have the WiFi version of the Tab and y'all scared me. So I just tried removing it from the case for the first time. It is snug but just the right snuggness in my opinion. It took a little wiggle to get it out but no extreme strength. My only issue so far is with the onscreen keyboard popping up all the time. But in general I'm thrilled with this case and keyboard.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    That's really odd. Mine really does take a bit of muscle to remove it. My Zaggfolio case is collecting dust. Zagg was supposed to send me a replacement for it after I exchanged several emails with them, but they never did. The last couple of emails I sent to them were never returned. I love their screen protectors, but their customer service has been a real let-down, as well as the Zaggfolio.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I love my ZAGG with Logitech case/keyboard.
    It is snug... which is good for making sure it doesn't fall out! Also, it is aluminum... so perhaps those with issues may have bumped it or had it tweak while in transport. The only thing I wished... was that the power cord for the 10.1 would be able to be plugged in while using it in the keyboard holder.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    i know that this is an old thread, but i just bought the zaggfolio case today and thought i'd add my 2 bits here.
    i have the Tab2 10.1 and it's a painfully tight squeeze. i slid the tablet in only an inch, and it was already difficult to remove it. it's in completely now and i don't know how i'll ever get it out. this case was obviously made for the original Tab and not the Tab2, and i knew that going in, but this keyboard case design fit my needs perfectly. everything seems to line up perfectly except for the volume rocker button ... it's slightly off center of the opening. it still works ok though. might have to customize my case a little. the only other thing i noticed that might cause concern is that it's a little difficult to close the case, because the Tab2 is 1mm thicker than the original tab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads