Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Anyone Try the rooCase?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the Slim-Fit Folio Case. Its awesome and does the job very good. The only complaint I have is that when you have the 30 pin in there you cant use the stance of the case. Its a small complaint so other then that I love it.

This is the one I have...
    ROOCASE Slim-Fit Folio Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1-Inch - Black - RC-GALX10-SF-BK

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I bought a case similar to this, I found the top flap lifts the part that covers the front camera and ends up obscuring the camera view, maybe not an issue if you don't use your front cam for streaming or Skype video chat, its something that gets taken off at home and is certainly used when I'm out and about, for what I paid for it though I certainly don't have any complaints, 6 on eBay., lol having looked at the link properly I can see this case looks far superior to mine,, will be looking into getting something like that asap.
    Last edited by foxglass; 01-22-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: missread op

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

plug access important

Can you plug it in with the face covered? With my Kensington case. you have to leave the face uncovered in order to plug it in!! I'm about to return it.

Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post
    I just placed an order for the Galaxy Tab and need to find a good case for it. Has anyone purchased the roocase off of amazon?

Amazon.com: rooCASE Multi-Angle (Black) Leather Folio Case Cover for Samsung GALAXY Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi / 3G 4G LTE: Electronics

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    No, you can't plug in the power cable unless you leave the case open, with the screen uncovered. I like the case, but I hate this feature. If I weren't afraid of ruining the outward appearance of this attractive case, I would cut a hole in the spine so I could plug in the power cable with the case closed.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have this case in a different color. I think that if is very well made and more versatile then people realize. Since it comes in two parts, when you want to charge the unit and keep the case closed, all you have to do is turn the inner case around and stick (velcro) it to the outer case and then the charger can be plugged in on the open end. I think that you will enjoy this case. Good luck.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I was looking at this case also. Actually, It's in my amazon cart but before I buy it and want to try to find the one thing to make the perfect case. With this case, I like that you can put it in portrait and still use the stand, but with Velcro not sure how that will hold up.

BUT what will make the perfect case for me at least is a case that I can keep charging while using the tab and still be able to use the stand.

The Tab 10.1 case that I have has multi-angle in landscape which is great, nothing for portrait but I still can't use the stand and charge. If I can find one for the Tab and Tab 2, I would gladly buy another for the 1st Tab.

It's time for me to buy the case cause I am being very careful with my Tab 2. Costco gives you the pocket purse to protect and charge.

TIA

Hope everyone enjoys their new toys and finds all good things to share and enjoy the summer.

And SUPPORT THE TROOPS

Andy

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    I've got a ROOCASE for my Fire and it works fine as a stand in portrait mode. Can't speak for one for the Tab though

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Support Our Troops!!!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have this one. http://www.amazon.com/Bear-Motion-Ge...ion+galaxy+tab
    So far working fine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads