Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 4

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4 10.1 16GB, White

Hi new here. I just took delivery of my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 16GB, White and have it in charging now. The battery is 3.8 Volt, Lithium-Ion , 6800 mAh

I'm wondering if it's okay to turn it on and start using it before the battery is fully charged. I've always gone on the advice of charging about an hour after it says 100% charged as the first charge should be the best charge. I know older batteries had memory but am not sure if the newer batteries are the same.

I remember when batteries had to be actually drained now and then in order to fully recharge.

Also, I haven't read the manual yet but does anyone know if the camera has a flash? I read somewhere that it didn't have one, after I had ordered it and wondered if that should be a deal breaker as it was a good price. I don't really want to send it back for not having a flash...

many thanks in advance

ETA: I just looked at the [GUIDE] Resolving Charging Problems; Battery Care & Maintenance and was surprised to read that it is better to recharge the battery more frequently which is a surprise to me. I guess that goes for android phones e.g. Sony Xperia and another Toshiba tablet I have.
    Last edited by snowbird; 11-29-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads