Thread: Charging Issues

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 4

Charging Issues

I have had my Tab 4 for about 6 months . It ran quite well until 2 months ago when it stopped charging and then would not turn back on . Called Samsung and was in the process of sending to them for repair when taping the box shut the computer cam back on by it's self. It had been off for 10 days when it came back on. ran great for a couple of weeks and then once again it would not charge or turn on. I just tried to charge via my old desk top but the screen on the desk top announced an over load. Now what do I need to do ? Tried the up down sound and holding onto button there is only a black screen just like when I tried to charge everything is dark. Do I need to threaten to mail it to get to get it to come back on again
    Linda

Ps what do you think about all of the videos where people open the back on the computer and reseat the wires? Is this a major flaw in the Samsung Tablets? or is there built up charge causeing this?

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    In answer to another question you had there is no wireless charging option. As far as your current issue do you have a different cable you can try?
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Remove Ads

Ads