Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Already Problems with Tab S 10.5

Hello all

I am a new member just got my hands on the new tab s 10.5 on July the 6th and love it my wife has an I pad air but the tab s is superior in every way... But! I have started having problems already the right hand side speaker has stopped working... .. Thought I would post and say that there are teething problems as you would expect with any new product.. a bit annoying it has happened to me and guess what.. have to send it back to samsung and all that jazz so not going to be a straight forward swap.. so looks like my tab s will be spending more time with the couriers than with me gutted.. So just a heads up. As I don't expect there is anyone on here with the same problem or possible fixes...

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum and to the world of Samsung Tablets.

I suppose that getting the place you purchased it from to swap it was not an option? That would have been less hassle.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    Welcome to the forum and to the world of Samsung Tablets.

I suppose that getting the place you purchased it from to swap it was not an option? That would have been less hassle.
    I got it from very dot co dot uk I rang them up and their policy is to put me through to the manufacturer as tablet computers are not covered under their returns policy. . Get a reference and so on.. Really annoying. That's one thing apple do well, book an appointment turn up to a shop and swap it.. Guessing I'm going to have to send mine away to get looked at and so on..
    Last edited by cali; 07-23-2014 at 06:53 PM.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Welcome to the forum

I see the new Tab S is pretty well reviewed with the quad core processor & 3gb RAM... But at 400 it ought to be good...

The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is one of the firm's best ever tablets with a thin and light design and impressive specs. It's got pretty much everything you could want on a tablet, and it is priced competitively against its key rivals.
    I'm unimpressed by the returns experience you have had from Very. As you will probably know, you have UK customer protection legislation on your side & distance selling regulations should give you a 7 day returns window without quibble. As your device seems to have had a fault upon arrival, I would not be happy & would expect Very to immediately issue a returns authorisation & replace it.

I read their returns policy and this phrase stuck out to me...

Non returnable under our Approval Guarantee, once installed or connected. Your statutory rights are not affected. See Returns section in our Help pages for more information.
    All the best

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    By the way welcome to the new Tab S forum section

You'll also find that your device selection now reads correctly in your profile.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the site. Hope all has been resolved.

Remove Ads

Ads