Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy Tabs

Android mobile technology is outdated. Android just provide a Google support browser and nothing3 else. They donít even support multiple options in the browsing window. Apart from this the Androids do not have a bigger and wider market place, most free apps in the android market are disgusting, no body downloads then to play and only there are some limited popular apps to use. The paid apps are also not very interesting and many most popular apps are paid and do costs very high for download. The Android technology has been in to the market for last 5 years and has not yet evolved any new OS as of now. The latest version of ICS is a mixture of the HC and GB operating system and that was a over the night experiment to over come the Nokia, The matter of fact is androids are available to the market in versions 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 and so on in every new model handset, But they actually do not give any new experience, just an extra wall paper or game does not make any difference.
    The biggest user of the Android Technology - Samsung
    Ask anyone whoís left using a Samsung phone or who have never used a Samsung phone ever.
    Reasons- The overall phone looks and the battery are the most ridiculous and ugly.
    When the OS and the phone both are at the dead ends then why should one buy a Samsung phone.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I take it then you don't like android or samsung. But you post on a samsung android forum. Have you seen the new Samsung Beam and Note 10.1.
    Also if you change the words "Android" with "Apple" and "Samsung" with "iphone" in your post. It makes much more sense and is true.
    Are you an iSheep?
    Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan View Post
    Android mobile technology is outdated. Android just provide a Google support browser and nothing3 else.
    Most people don't care how old a given technology is, as long as the device performs the task they require. In the case of Android, the most common complaint heard about the underlying hardware is that it changes too quickly: the Android phone you buy today is old news in three to six months because manufacturers are racing to outdo each other in the market. That doesn't mean the device you just bought stops working, or is suddenly unfit for duty. It simply means you no longer have the latest and greatest and that's important to some people.

Contrast the mechanics of the Android market, where the state-of-the-art is constantly advancing (perhaps too quickly) with the mechanics of the Apple market. With Apple, you have years old technology masquerading as today's latest and greatest. Take the iPhone 4S as an example. There isn't a whole lot to differentiate the 4S from its predecessor, the iPhone 4, yet a lot of people bought into the hype that it was some revolutionary advancement.

The situation with regard to Android technology vs. Apple technology is exactly the opposite of what you are arguing.

They donít even support multiple options in the browsing window.
    This assertion doesn't make any sense. Could you clarify what you are trying to say?

Apart from this the Androids do not have a bigger and wider market place, most free apps in the android market are disgusting, no body downloads then to play and only there are some limited popular apps to use. The paid apps are also not very interesting and many most popular apps are paid and do costs very high for download.
    All a matter of opinion, I'm afraid. Not only are your statements not objective, they're not rational. If nobody downloads any of the free apps from the Android Market, how do you know that most of them are "disgusting" (not even sure how an app can be disgusting; that's an interesting choice of adjective). Further, you admit there are, in actuality, some "limited popular apps to use." How can there be any popular apps if no body is downloading them?

The paid apps are not very interesting? To whom? I have several dozen paid apps on my Galaxy Tab and Samsung Charge phone. I find them to be quite interesting. More importantly, they are incredibly useful and increase my productivity. I don't find the costs any higher for Android apps than for the apps my wife and son buy for their iPhone and iPad 2. Sketchbook Pro, for instance, is $4.99 on both platforms. Adobe Photoshop Touch is the same price on both platforms (I've had it on my Galaxy Tab for months now; I read just yesterday that it's now available for iOS).

The Android technology has been in to the market for last 5 years and has not yet evolved any new OS as of now. The latest version of ICS is a mixture of the HC and GB operating system and that was a over the night experiment to over come the Nokia, The matter of fact is androids are available to the market in versions 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 and so on in every new model handset, But they actually do not give any new experience, just an extra wall paper or game does not make any difference.
    The Android OS has evolved in exactly the same way that Apple's iOS has evolved: by iteration. Are you seriously expecting a new, from-scratch OS every year? If so, you are either woefully uneducated about how software development works, or delusional. If you think the only difference between the various versions of the Android OS are "just an extra wall paper or game", you are similarly ill informed.

I do not know if this is factual or not. Assuming it is, who cares? The biggest user of iOS technology is <gasp> - APPLE!

Ask anyone whoís left using a Samsung phone or who have never used a Samsung phone ever.
    Ask them what? Ask them if Samsung is the biggest user of Android technology?

Reasons- The overall phone looks and the battery are the most ridiculous and ugly.
    Reasons for what? Are you saying the reasons anyone uses a Samsung phone is because of overall phone look and that the battery is "most ridiculous and ugly"? You should buy a good book on rhetoric. Or a basic book on logic.

When the OS and the phone both are at the dead ends then why should one buy a Samsung phone.
    Ah! Finally you start to make sense! I see what you've done, now. Yes, when the OS and phone are both at dead ends, like the Apple iPhone and iOS(!), that *is* when one should buy a Samsung phone.

At first I thought you were a common troll (with uncommonly poor trolling aptitude). But, now I see you're just trying (poorly) to use reverse logic to justify your purchase of a Samsung device. Listen, friend, you don't need to run down the Apple products just because they're dated technology and half-baked OS don't appeal to you. Android is open, inclusive and extensible and those are good enough reasons on their own to leave the false security of the Apple machine.

Welcome to the Forum!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 8
    Well said millemots! Couldn't have written a better one myself.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Android mobile technology is outdated. Android just provide a Google support browser and nothing3 else. They don’t even support multiple options in the browsing window. Apart from this the Androids do not have a bigger and wider market place, most free apps in the android market are disgusting, no body downloads then to play and only there are some limited popular apps to use. The paid apps are also not very interesting and many most popular apps are paid and do costs very high for download. The Android technology has been in to the market for last 5 years and has not yet evolved any new OS as of now. The latest version of ICS is a mixture of the HC and GB operating system and that was a over the night experiment to over come the Nokia, The matter of fact is androids are available to the market in versions 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 and so on in every new model handset, But they actually do not give any new experience, just an extra wall paper or game does not make any difference.
    Ask anyone who’s left using a Samsung phone or who have never used a Samsung phone ever.
    So what's the point of your post?
    You don't like the Android technology move along..........why did you join here and make a 1st post like that?
    By the looks of the popularity of this forum <and many others> and the high sales of android devices it's obviously very very popular.

Obvious troll IMHO..........Mods please keep an eye on this thread.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB..........in "Metallic Gray".
    White Bear Lake, Minnesota

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Don't feed the troll...

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 by Tapatalk

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Android mobile technology is outdated. Android just provide a Google support browser and nothing3 else. They donít even support multiple options in the browsing window. Apart from this the Androids do not have a bigger and wider market place, most free apps in the android market are disgusting, no body downloads then to play and only there are some limited popular apps to use. The paid apps are also not very interesting and many most popular apps are paid and do costs very high for download. The Android technology has been in to the market for last 5 years and has not yet evolved any new OS as of now. The latest version of ICS is a mixture of the HC and GB operating system and that was a over the night experiment to over come the Nokia, The matter of fact is androids are available to the market in versions 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 and so on in every new model handset, But they actually do not give any new experience, just an extra wall paper or game does not make any difference.
    Thank you for your opinion.
    I disagree with most of it and some is factually incorrect (the beta version came out in Nov.2007 but the first commercially available wasn't until Sept.2008, when I tap a link I have as many choices for how to browse as I choose by the number of additional browsers I have on my Tab, etc ) but I thank you anyway.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post
    Last edited by Mountainbikermark; 02-28-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    Support Our Troops!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    I may not agree with your opinion but welcome your viewpoint.

Remove Ads

Ads