Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AnimaTechnica

Thread: Android vs IOS

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times

Android vs IOS

a very good series of videos comparing Android and IOS - and i must say i've encountered most of the things highlighted here when using my tab and my wife's iPad 2

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Bonus section
    sauspud likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Android is simply the best and is way better.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    I show these videos to people who are not sure about getting an android or an apple. After watching they get an android device.
    Most iSheep believe that ios is easier and better, but that is just the apple marketing BS.

We need to re-educate the sheep, to convert them to robots.
    Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    well,honestly,I like both of these two system,Android and ios,I have used the iPhone and also an lenovo android smartphone,I think both of them are great..But I recently come across a survey in Forbes,it said Apple iPhone users are very happy, and 94% plan to purchase another iPhone in the future. However, only 47% of Android users expect to buy another Android device and 42% expect to buy an iPhone.I really cannot figure out why ..I think android is also really great .
    Commercial links are not allowed.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    Not only is the iPhone nerve rackingly beautiful, but all its apps are also designed in a way that is just so visually appealing that it sometimes even surpasses the “utility” aspect of an application. Now, I am not saying that an iPhone app is not really as good when it comes to utility, but only stating that an application on an iPhone is much more concentrated towards its beauty and style.
    I think I smell a bot!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Both these platforms are secure, slick and stable, with countless apps available. Android is certainly more customisable; iOS, you could argue, is a little more polished (especially on tablets). Visually they're quite distinctive too, taking different design approaches.

ecosystem, apps and Customisation compatibility with the other apps and devices - these are the basic key issues you must be weighing up when pitting Android against iOS. It's also worth looking at the differences between Google Now and Siri and which fits you best.

Unfortunately for consumers, it's more difficult than previously to jump from a single OS within the other. When choosing up a whole new handset, everyone seems to be likely to comply with exactly what they know, and also with good reason: moving wholesale from a platform to other can certainly be a real pain.
    I have 2 rescued cats, the first is a cranky old 18lb'er and also other is usually a hyperactive baby still, they both love this cat scratching post. They haven't found out how to use the strairs nonetheless don't think they care to use either. They love the platforms, suitable for curling up and watching birds (we put ours right near to a window).

Remove Ads

Ads