Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Samsung Needs To Hire A PR Firm

I have not been very impressed with Samsung as a company regarding communication with the public. Their lack of transparancy with products and software upgrades, such as with ICS, makes me wonder what their priorities are? Do they expect to get repeat business from people who like their products and their company?

The Galaxy Tab is a nice product but after I registered with them, I never received any other confirmation and my inquiries to them have never been answered, so I don't even bother anymore. Maybe in Asia this is an acceptible way to treat customers but we have come to expect more, and that is one of the reasons that Apple has such a strong customer base.

Just my 2 cents,

Tim
    Last edited by TimsTab2; 05-30-2012 at 01:33 PM. Reason: grammar

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Thread moved .
    I agree that Samsung customer support is lacking in every aspect I've dealt with on except when on the phone with them the reps tried to be helpful but,imo, lacked the knowledge about their products and policies enough to be of any help. I've noticed this not only on my Tab but my first experience was in 09 with an Omnia phones firmware update tool software for my desktop that was buggy.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    I Fire my posts with Blue Tapatalk 2
    Support Our Troops!!!

Remove Ads

Ads