Galaxy Note 10.1
    Easter chocolate Bunny.jpg

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was admired for sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a cut-glass bowl sitting on top of it. The bowl was filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, a condom! When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. "Miss Beatrice", he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this?" pointing to the bowl. "Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful?

I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter!" The pastor fainted.
    sculptedstylus likes this.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    This one is for the fans of M.C.Escher: *Escher.jpg

*click to enlarge!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5lbs as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10lbs program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10lbs as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25 lbs program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 lbs that week.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    ........Clipboard01.jpg

*Tap to enlarge...wish I knew why all my images appear as thumbnails! (this mod needs help!)
    Last edited by sculptedstylus; 05-24-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    ggrant3876 likes this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    ........Clipboard01.jpg

* Once again, a thumbnail...this was 8"

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
    youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.
    sculptedstylus and leeshor like this.

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    What a riot. Better not put ideas in their heads.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Geeze, I hate when this happens. My insurance is gonna go up again!!
    Clipboard01.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads