Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1

Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Won't Turn On

I fell asleep early last night and I'm guessing my boyfriend plugged the tablet in for me. I heard a big crash about half an hour ago and I looked at the end of the bed. Both my tablet and my buddy's laptop we're on the floor so they may have fallen from somewhere.. My tablet is not rooted or anything, we were actually just talking about rooting it last night but I don't think they did unless they did something while I was sleeping. When I picked the tablet up off the floor it was plugged in, and it had the battery symbol on it but it had no green in it, just the loading symbol. It stays like this. So I don't think it's charging, and when I hold the power button, while it's plugged in, it goes black like it's about to load but it just goes to the same battery worth the loading symbol in it. When I unplug it and then hold the power button, it turns black for a second and then the 'Samsung galaxy tab 10.1' screen comes up but it stays there. That's it. I can't turn it on. I've never really had problems with my tab before.. does anyone know what I can do?

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum

I get the idea it may have been damaged in the fall. You could try plugging it into a running PC for several hours to see if that helps but I have doubts.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Ok so I found out that my friend did try to mod it last night after I fell asleep. Now we need a stock rooted kernel to flash through Odin. It's GT-P7500

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by missking View Post
    Ok so I found out that my friend did try to mod it last night after I fell asleep. Now we need a stock rooted kernel to flash through Odin. It's GT-P7500
    Welcome to the forum Miss King, sorry about your predicament. I'm personally not up on rooting, but I do know you'll find what you're looking for here Galaxy Tab 10.1 Development Good luck, hope everything turns out OK.

Remove Ads

Ads