Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1

Stock Browser Jumpy or Jittery When Loading Pages

This is more pronounced on certain pages than others, but I don't recall it happening in the past. Lately, when I load a webpage, it seems like the stock browser display is jittery or jumpy and frequently reformatting for up to 15+ seconds sometimes. The web address bar flips into and out of view. Our wi-fi speed is fast at home. This page is a good example of a problem page on the tablet's browser:

Comics - The Denver Post

Is it a known issue, and/or is there a fix (other than a different browser)? Thanks.

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    I wouldn't say it's a known issue. Android browsers seem to get easily confused. You have several options and the first I would suggest is clearing the cache on the browser you are using. settings - app manager - all tap the browser - clear cache and restart.

The second suggestion is possibly changing browsers if that doesn't help. Consider Puffin or Dolphin Browser.

You could also have a WiFi glitch.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Remove Ads

Ads