Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1

Way to get stock email app to auto display attached photos "inline" in message body?

It's really awkward how an email with, say, 10 photos attached, requires you to first 'download more details' to get the photos on the device, and then to view them one by one going back and forth between the email's attachment list and the gallery or other image display app.

Is there a way to make the stock email app do it automatically and display the photos in the message body, like how it would be on a desktop computer? Or does it take a 3rd party email app to do it this way?

Thanks.

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    If I understand what you are wanting to do, (excluding the inline part) you can select multiple photos is Quickpic,, as an example, then tap share and select the mail client to share with. Does that help some?
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    I'm not talking about sending multiple images to someone else. Rather, viewing multiple attached images in a received email. I wish you could just scroll down through the email message body and see them directly one after another.

Remove Ads

Ads