Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

watching video problem

Hi there,

I got my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 wireless 16gb version last week, when went to some web site to view streaming video, I can't play it, and they said that I havn't install it or need to update version of the flash player after, I'm wonder what's going wrong, since it was pre-installed the latest version10.3, I hv checked the application, it's the updated on the tablet.

is it relate to the platform, since I always surf the same website by using of Pc, it work fine without problem.

do anybody help? please.

Netericw

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Some websites give the error or all? What is the url so we can try it and report back to you?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    hi Evilsock,

the website is ??????_????????_PPTV????,
    thanks!

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I know for my 10.1 I had to manually go into the market and install flash on it. I am only saying this because you mentioned pre-installed flash and I am pretty sure it isn't. Another problem could be the browser you are using. A few third-party browsers don't support flash like Opera and the stock browser isn't the greatest either at handling flash so that also might be the issue. I use Maxthon Mobile for 10" Tablet and it is one of the better browsers available at the moment.
    Last edited by Cloud; 07-08-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: :( typo

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I know that I had to go to the Android Market and get Flash 10.3. Also, as another poster stated, the stock browser doesn't handle flash that well on some sites. However, I got around that issue by using a third-party browser, Dolphin browser. The flash video on a site, when using Dolphin, will have a yellow arrow pointing downward, that you simply click on, to play the video. The stock browser is generally good, but for the few sites that it doesn't do well, just make a shortcut to a bookmark on the Galaxy's home page that leads to the Dolphin version of the site.

One other thing.... desktop mode on any browser, including the stock browser, doesn't always give the most stable experience on this tablet. I use the Android version of some sites, like Google Images, and get a better formatted site that way.

Remove Ads

Ads