Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Unhappy Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 - Keeps Restarting

Hi all.. I am hoping someone can help me. My galaxy 10.1 tablet is brand new as in 3 days old, it was perfect other than the occasional drop out of wifi from home which i put down to out of range. I let my tablet run out of battery (i know shame) so I just charged it back up again. Now it keeps restarting! continously! if I turn off the wifi it is fine... What is going on? How can I fix this..... PLEASE HELP.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Turn tablet completely off. Plug in to wall charger (not usb). You should see battery charging icon. Let it charge until this is full.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you..... unfortunately that didn't work.... I ended up turning off and restarting my internet router and for some reason that worked! the tablet kept on restarting cause it couldn't connect to my wifi.....

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Strange. Mine is old and it just started doing this. Cannot turn it off, it just reboots. Bummer.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Maybe we should start a class action law suit. I did live chat and was told the engineers are aware of the problem. Was instructed to back up data and do factory reset. Which didn't work because the firmware is still 4.4.2

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    My samsung tab 10.1 is doing the same thing. it just suddenly starts restarting in a loop if i turn in on. And when I tried to soft reset and hard reset to factory setting it wont reset. I then tried to start in safe mode and its ok until i tried to delete any data or uninstall and apps, then it starts to restarts in a loop again. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please please help me anyone....TQ

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by stranger View Post
    Maybe we should start a class action law suit. I did live chat and was told the engineers are aware of the problem. Was instructed to back up data and do factory reset. Which didn't work because the firmware is still 4.4.2
    Welcome to the forum

I think you may have posted to the wrong thread This thread is 18 months old and refers to the original 10.1.

Quote Originally Posted by zazajay View Post
    My samsung tab 10.1 is doing the same thing. it just suddenly starts restarting in a loop if i turn in on. And when I tried to soft reset and hard reset to factory setting it wont reset. I then tried to start in safe mode and its ok until i tried to delete any data or uninstall and apps, then it starts to restarts in a loop again. Does anyone know how to fix this? Please please help me anyone....TQ
    Welcome to the forum

You appear to be experiencing a "boot loop". If you visit our Guides, Tips & FAQs section (linked from my signature, below), you'll find a guide thread by Astrix which covers that situation.

All the best

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Hi Janner43,
    I found the guide thread by Astrix but I'm still stuck. I used ODIN to install CWM to my tab but it didnt work. In ODIN it said successful but it didnt because the moment of installing or after installing when the tab is suppose to restart, it just turned off and charging and didnt restart. And when i tried turning it on with CWM nothing happened. Do you by any chance have another idea? I really appreciate it.

TQ

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Sorry, but pointing you in the direction of that guide thread was the limit of my expertise.

I hope that someone else might be able to offer some assistance.

All the best

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    I am experiencing the same issue. I have android version 4.2.2, and whenever I try to power off it automatically reboots. I have followed the steps and performed a factory reset but it still will not turn off. I have also tried the trick of charging it and then holding down the power button, and I get the charging battery screen, but whenever I remove the charger it automatically powers on.
    Last edited by rgibso1010; 12-16-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads