Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Connected to Samsung TV USB Port – No Response

I tried connecting my new Tab 10.1 to my Samsung LD TV through the latter’s USB slot using the standard Galaxy-provided USB cable that connects to the Galaxy’s own Charger/Accessory Port. But the TV does not recognize it. I would like to view on my Samsung TV some of the photos and films that I downloaded to my Tablet from my Google Picasa online photo albums.

Do I need to buy extra accessories to do this, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab Connection Kit advertised online?

Instead of connecting the USB cable end to my TV, do I have to get an adapter enabling me to connect the Tablet into one of the several HDMI slots on my TV?

I’m from the Black & White TV generation and a little bewildered by much of the technical jargon, but I think I’ve got the above terminology correct. Appreciate any help I can get here.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by genet View Post
    I tried connecting my new Tab 10.1 to my Samsung LD TV through the latter’s USB slot using the standard Galaxy-provided USB cable that connects to the Galaxy’s own Charger/Accessory Port. But the TV does not recognize it. I would like to view on my Samsung TV some of the photos and films that I downloaded to my Tablet from my Google Picasa online photo albums.

Do I need to buy extra accessories to do this, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab Connection Kit advertised online?

Instead of connecting the USB cable end to my TV, do I have to get an adapter enabling me to connect the Tablet into one of the several HDMI slots on my TV?

I’m from the Black & White TV generation and a little bewildered by much of the technical jargon, but I think I’ve got the above terminology correct. Appreciate any help I can get here.
    You need one of these.........

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy TabTM HDTV Adapter: Computers & Accessories

31-uu8OF1vL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB..........in "Metallic Gray".
    White Bear Lake, Minnesota

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the quick response.

I suspected as much, but since both devices are Samsung and the TV has a USB port, I hoped finding another adapter could be avoided.

Remove Ads

Ads