Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: buyers remorse?

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    the site I am having trouble (actually more than trouble) is my multiple listing site called innovia. I tried Firefox, couldn't find a flash update for Firefox. Firefox didn't do it. Did the debug thing and chose "desktop", "I pad" and both didn't work. My friend and associate has an I pad and innovia works fine on the I pad. So, I am going to go back to best buy and see what they have to say. One of the biggest reasons for getting a tablet was so I could access that site while on the road. I am at my witts end!
    Cyndi
    GT-P7510 (10.1 WiFi)
    Cell: HTC Evo 4g by Sprint

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    I don't have a log in so I didn't get very far.
    Have you gone into the market and updated Flash on your Tab? Just search Flash if you haven't.

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone
    Support Our Troops!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    If your major purpose for the Tab isn't being met, I would definitely consider returning it for the money. However, I would try all avenues of fixing the problem first. Be a shame not to keep it if there is a solution.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    All listed sites works for me.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Went to Bb and happened to run into a representative from samaung galaxy tab. She could not figure out why the real estate website won't work on the tab. Very disturbing! I tried to get on that site with the Xoom and it didn't work. Then I tried the 7 inch galaxy tab and it worked great. It must be honeycomb. That's my opinion, anyway. A sales man from BB suggested I log into my desktop from my tab when I need to get on that site. Does that seem right?
    Cyndi
    GT-P7510 (10.1 WiFi)

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Nah you shouldn't have to depend on remotely connecting to your desktop just to view a site. I am just curious if it is InnoVia MLS System that on its homepage has a login box with a giant butterfly and says "Welcome to the North Carolina Mountains...". The url is InnoVia Login. If it is it worked fine on my Tab( using Maxthon browser for tablets) but I also noticed on the bottom that it says it supports IE 7-8 and Firefox 3.5x-3.6x. It could be that whoever is in charge of the site hasn't touched it in a long time considering the recommended browsers are outdated and that is what is causing some problems. Of course that is if that is the same site you are trying to access.

Edit: I kept searching and found another url InnoVia Login that says Sussex County and has the same butterfly and again it worked fine on Maxthon. I clicked on public site and messed around with searching for some real estate and it let me. If this is the same site, it means that we can probably figure out what is the key thing missing or not clicked on your tab that is preventing it from rendering properly for you.
    Last edited by Cloud; 07-25-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I would install Dolphin HD and set to Ipad in the setting area....This should help.
    Once in a Life Time

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    OK, I've tried Maxthon browser which worked the best. However the screen froze when I ckicked on search. Before that everything was working great, just couldn't get any search results. Not good to say the least. Then I tried dolphin, and basically the same thing happened. I think it does have to do with the site itself. I called them a few days ago but they weren't any help. Maybe they will get with the times. I can't give out my login and password or I would and you all could see what I am referring to. Thanks so much for all your efforts. If I get a solution I will post it.
    Cyndi
    GT-P7510 (10.1 WiFi)

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Sorry to hear this hasn't worked so far Cyndi. We'll keep looking for a solution.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    thank you! It would be greatly appreciated-
    Cyndi
    GT-P7510 (10.1 WiFi)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads