Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Media Hub Download Will Not Play

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum, so please forgive me if this has already been a topic of discussion. I received my Touchwiz update that included the Samsung Media Hub, and I was so excited!! So, I rented and downloaded Rio to my tablet. It took about 10 minutes to download. When I open the media hub and click on My Media, then click on On Device, it shows the rented movie. When I click play, it asks me what I want to use to play the video. I have tried this with the default Video player and the ES Video player. It goes to the application, but never does anything. After I wait awhile it tells me that the video could not be played and I have to click OK, and that takes me back to the Media Hub. If I try to touch the screen instead of letting it just say that it can't play the video, it freezes.

I am not sure what to do. I was pretty excited about the media hub, so this is kind of a bummer. Any help would be great! Thank you so much!

Alison

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Someone on another site said that they had the same problem, and restoring it (I assume they mean restoring it to factory settings is what he meant) fixed the media hub issue. Samsung Puts A Stop On TouchWiz Update For Galaxy Tab 10.1 to “Assess Progress” - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you! I will check it out.

Remove Ads

Ads