Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1

Samsung Tablet 10.1 Micro SD Errors

I recently purchased the Tablet 10.1 I have been trying to add movies and music to it. I purchased the Samsung Electronics 64GB Pro microSDXC Extreme Speed (UHS-1) Class 10 Memory Card (Amazon.com: Samsung Electronics 64GB Pro microSDXC Extreme Speed (UHS-1) Class 10 Memory Card (MB-MGCGB/AM) Retail Packaging: Computers & Accessories) along with it. When I tried adding movies using the Vudu or Flixter app it shows it downloads it to my SD card but i get an error when trying to play it. I thought it was the apps at first till i loaded movies and music to the SD card using my PC. Now my music sounds all distorted or says playback error and my movies will still give the same playback error as it did when using the vudu or flixter apps. Is there something i can do to fix this issue? Doesnt seem to happen on my Sony Xpheria when i use this card.. Any tips would help

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum

My first thought is that either the card is marginal or you have something running on the Samsung that has it gummed up. Had you formatted the card or did you just start using it? Have you cleaned any of the cache on the Samsung?
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Initially I just loaded sd to the tablet since it was new and I've done this same thing on other devices. Since that didn't seem to work I formated the sd for safe measure. I again tried with no success. Since the tablet was new and had limited info added I did factory reset and then re format again no luck. I have done the for mentioned to the sd card I have in my Sony and still no kuck when applying to tablet. Both SDs work fine on my Sony with no issues. Is there another possible work around?

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    You may want to use this utility Download H2testw - Test hacked flash memory - MyMPx to test the card on your PC. If it tests good my guess is that you have a card reader issue in the tab.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Would this be the Tab 4 10.1 you have bought? I doubt it is the original Tab 10.1???

Remove Ads

Ads