Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Screen Capture Pics Only Going into My Files, Not Gallery

I have been searching for awhile on what I am doing wrong. I even transferred all my photos to my computer so my gallery is empty.
    I used to have no problems until lately. Has anyone else had this problem and figured it out.
    Also is there a way to get the pics from my files to the gallery? I know I can copy them but havent figured out how to get it to the gallery yet.

Thanks
    Vanessa

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    You don't get them 'into the gallery' as such. Gallery is an app that displays pictures and vids stored on the tablet and refers to each image-containing folder as an Album. It can be a bit laggy on updating itself. You may need to close and reopen it a few times before it responds correctly.

lyb
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I'm having the same problem and contacted Samsung for support and there were absolutely no help, all they told me was to delete all of my pics from the File and the Gallery and see IF that worked...they were basically of no help whatsoever. I have been looking for a solution for a few weeks and no help.

What I did find in one forum was to sync it with your PC and then the pics show up in Gallery..that's true, however, my main purpose for buying the tablet was for travel, so syncing up to my PC is not an option. I will keep looking and hopefully will find a solution, there seems to be many people who have this problem.

I am definitely regretting my decision to buy the Samsung Tablet and not the Ipad, I know if this was a problem with the Ipad (which it's not) Apple would be working on a fix...also, their Tech support actually know what they're doing.

If I find a solution, I will come back and post it on here and I will keep searching.

Hopefully someone on this forum does have a real solution besides the syncing up to the PC, because this shouldn't be happening at all to begin with.

lyb
    Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    chesterdog,

Finally a response that makes sense, thank you....I've turned off my tablet a couple of times, went into Gallery a couple of different times and finally they showed up! Hurray!!

Though I am not happy with the performance of the tablet on this issue, I was happy to read your post, which made much more sense than the Samsung support who didn't know what you know and answered.

Thank you!!!

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Get Dropbox on your PC and Tab, upload photos to Dropbox, copy from Dropbox to your PC should you want photos that are on your Tab on your PC in the future.
    Fwiw, Dropbox is free for Android, Windows and ios and works for so much more than photo sharing.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Support Our Troops!!!

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lyb View Post
    chesterdog,

Finally a response that makes sense, thank you....I've turned off my tablet a couple of times, went into Gallery a couple of different times and finally they showed up! Hurray!!

Though I am not happy with the performance of the tablet on this issue, I was happy to read your post, which made much more sense than the Samsung support who didn't know what you know and answered.

Thank you!!!
    How nice to receive such a pleasant thank you. :-) If you are ever my way, drop by and I will share a dog treat or two.

Remove Ads

Ads