Thread: Drop Out

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Drop Out

I am a newbie at trying to solve problems on the 10.1. Can anyone help me with is strange situation. When I go to the Google playstore and start to search, my galaxy 10.1 comes out of that page and reverts to the page that lists the play store and other apps.
    In addition I continuously have a site trying to download, which is not complete. I don't know what initiates the down load. It is a commercial site and not an app

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the Forum.

Go to Settings >Applications>All. Scroll to the Play Store and tap Clear Data, Clear Cache. Restart your Tab and see if it works for you now.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the reply. Went through your recomendations. Searched for the app I wanted. It started downloading. before completion it reverted to the opening screen.
    The site Ranbaxy Pty Ltd -new-med launch is still trying to download. it to stops mid way. have removed both Chrome and Omni downloaders. No cange

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    I am assuming you are still trying to install that app using the Google Play Store. You have 2 options. Delete the Google account, restart and then add it back, or you may try going to the Store using a WEB browser, find the app and click install from there.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Remove Ads

Ads