Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Audio Issue While Watching a Video in Mobo Player

Is it me or does the tab sound output is real low? I played different .avi files using Mobo Player and the audio output levels are real low with or without headphones yet, when using Power Amp music sounds louder but not loud enough like an mp3 player like say an iPod.

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    My audio has been consistent no matter what type of video I played. If you know the source file is fine and that other types of video files sound fine, I would try uninstalling mobo and then reinstall it.

In terms of loudness, I can play a video in my room with the A/C running and still hear the voices clearly without turning it all the way up, If you just bought the tab I would try to exchange it if it is a speaker issue not a software issue.
    Last edited by Cloud; 07-08-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    My audio has been consistent no matter what type of video I played. If you know the source file is fine and that other types of video files sound fine, I would try uninstalling mobo and then reinstall it.

In terms of loudness, I can play a video in my room with the A/C running and still hear the voices clearly without turning it all the way up, If you just bought the tab I would try to exchange it if it is a speaker issue not a software issue.
    Ty downloading an app called volume+ it ha a number of adjustments including equalizer, bass and volume boost

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i wonder whether you can change your player, or maybe your avi files have something wrong. i have play my avi video on GT, some pretty good ,and some just as you say, volume is low,so i think maybe your files isn't good, you can download some software to edit it. i have download a brorsoft video converter month ago ,and one day i edit my avi on that converter, it has the function of changing volume. then i play the video on my galaxy tab, it' ok. and maybe you can try to change a player, vplayer and rockplayer are also pretty good!

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
    have you tried to play other format videos on galaxy tab 10.1, if the videos played well, prove that the moboplayer is normal operation. you just need to adjust such avi files' volume. Foxreal video converter can help you realizing, just follow the steps:

1.add your video files
    2.click on the "edit" button.
    3.adjust the volumn by draging the Volume adjustment bar.

this tool supplys a preview window, you can experience the output effect

Remove Ads

Ads