Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    you would copy and find using file manager - but it sounds like your issue is you pc not seeing the tab so likely you don't have hte tab driver installed. google samsung galaxy tab drivers and install it

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    How do I use the microSD card? I put it in and the Tab recognizes it. But I thought it would setup folders like the main storage is. Also, I connected my Tab to my computer to try and copy some video and music to the card, but my computer did not see the Tab or it's microSD card. I tried working from the MyFiles app already on my Tab.

Also, how can I get a given app to save content to the microSD Card, as well as choose that location to open items from?

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Well when I connected it, Windows did say found new hardware and went thru installing and then said it is ready to use. But in Windows Explorer, it never showed up. I later took the microSD card out of the tab and plugged it into my computer with an adapter, and then copied the files over to the card that way. I will try connecting with the sync/charge cable again and see what happens.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Have you installed Samsung Kies software, this will provide the drivers for your tab, my apologies if you have already done so, I use it on my PC and have never had any problems using it, you can also access the card through Windows explorer this way too. Jim

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimaTechnica View Post
    Buy copilot it allows offline nav . Its $ 4.99 in the market

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    I have been using CoPilot since first asking about this back in Dec 2011. However, this past Sept we had to replace our Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus with a Galaxy Tab 4. Now we have only 8gb onboard vs. the 16gb the older one had. But this one handles the microSD card better.

So, is there a way to get CoPilot to install itself and it's maps to the microSD card vs. internal memory.

Also, was a little interested in Traffic Updates and route correction for traffic. I have heard about Waze and wondered what most here thought. Are you getting ads with that? Some people said that Google Maps now has the Waze Traffic Data incorporated into it.

So in summation, would most experienced tablet folks still recommend CoPilot for the best "offline" solution for a GPS program or something else?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads