Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 7.0

Recommend Portable Charger for Galaxy Tablets?

I am looking for advice from people who have power banks/external battery chargers that work with Samsung tablets, suggestions for good chargers and chargers to stay away from.
    I have a sprint portable charger that I like a lot because it has a micro sd cable attached and a spot to plug in any other usb charger. What is awesome about this charger is that It plugs into the wall so you can use it as a regular charger and a portable charger but it's not strong enough for the tablet. I would like to get a charger like this that can be plugged into the wall and can charge 2 devices at the same time but I can't find any other battery packs like this that has at least 10000 mah.
    I have been looking at the Anker power banks but there are so many different models that are all high powered and have extra USB slots to charge more than one device at a time. They are pretty cheap compared to other high powered battery packs ($40-60) and look like they have good reviews. There are so many models it's hard to tell the difference between them all. Unfortunately out of all of these models it didn't look like any could be plugged onto the wall, but this is the case for all of the power banks I've seen. I'm assuming that any of these Anker power banks over 10000 mah would work on Samsung tablets but I also keep thinking about how finicky Samsung tablets are about chargers.
    Any advice is appreciated

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

Remove Ads

Ads