Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Gallery Issue

Hi
    Having problem with the gallery app it imports any pic that I store on the tablet, I would rather have pics were they are and only displayed in gallery when I open them. Is this possible thanks.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Hi
    Having problem with the gallery app it imports any pic that I store on the tablet, I would rather have pics were they are and only displayed in gallery when I open them. Is this possible thanks.
    Welcome to the forum Daisy! As far as I know, it's not possible. That's the gallery app's function, a storage facility for all your images. I would suggest installing QuickPic from the Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ensw.PicFolder It's a lot more configurable than the native gallery app. I organize all my photos into folders. All my images appear in Camera Uploads, if I want to keep one, I'll move it into the appropriate folder; if not, I can leave it there for a while or delete it. Hope that helps!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Welcome to the forum Daisy! As far as I know, it's not possible. That's the gallery app's function, a storage facility for all your images. I would suggest installing QuickPic from the Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ensw.PicFolder It's a lot more configurable than the native gallery app. I organize all my photos into folders. All my images appear in Camera Uploads, if I want to keep one, I'll move it into the appropriate folder; if not, I can leave it there for a while or delete it. Hope that helps!
    Many thanks have installed Quick Pic it is much better.
    Daisy.
    sculptedstylus likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 8
    Yes, Quick Pic is really comfortable

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi, I'm getting below error while accessing my Gallery pics. I am not able to view the pics I take a day before. Please help me out. Sent from my ...I have a small issue though… I wanted to use the NextGEN gallery plugin, which allows me to have a separated gallery for each “photo folder” I .

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjanasmudhiraj View Post
    Hi, I'm getting below error while accessing my Gallery pics. I am not able to view the pics I take a day before. Please help me out. Sent from my ...I have a small issue though… I wanted to use the NextGEN gallery plugin, which allows me to have a separated gallery for each “photo folder” I .
    Welcome to the forum Sanja! I'm not familiar with NextGEN, are you using it now? If you are, you could try not using it, to see if that is what is causing your problem. Also, you could try a gallery substitute, my favorite is QuickPic.

Remove Ads

Ads