Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Video Player Bookmarks?

The built in video player used to have a "bookmark" feature that allowed you to save your spot in movies before the latest software/OS upgrade (was in bottom right corner with a bookmark icon).....now after the upgrade that function has disappeared. My question is does anyone know where it is (maybe a secret shortcut?) or any other downloadable video player that has one. I rarely get to finish a movie or TV show in one sitting lately due to two kids and military duties, so I need a way to save my spot short of writing it down or taking a pic of screen! Please someone help me out here! I have no idea why they would've gotten rid of this function!? Thanks!

dvdcatalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by ccanders80 View Post
    The built in video player used to have a "bookmark" feature that allowed you to save your spot in movies before the latest software/OS upgrade (was in bottom right corner with a bookmark icon).....now after the upgrade that function has disappeared. My question is does anyone know where it is (maybe a secret shortcut?) or any other downloadable video player that has one. I rarely get to finish a movie or TV show in one sitting lately due to two kids and military duties, so I need a way to save my spot short of writing it down or taking a pic of screen! Please someone help me out here! I have no idea why they would've gotten rid of this function!? Thanks!
    Hi CCanders80,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service.

My MovieGallery app (link) has this as a feature.

It automatically remembers the position of each of the videos you watch. Even switching to a different show (you didn't finish your episode, but your kids want to see a movie) will still keep your position remembered.

In addition to that, it also enables you to use cover-images for movie files and more.

Some of the features are described here:

https://www.tools4movies.com/moviegallery-guide/

Remove Ads

Ads