Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Need Default GT2 10.1 ROM

Alright, long story short - I tried to update my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, and after it supposedly installed, I got stuck with a bootloop.

Being that I've never had any issues with it, I did not have any experience with loading ROMs or anything like that, so, I resorted to searching these forums, other websites without any success. I'm usually pretty good with repairing things, but being that I've never had to repair an Android device, it was pretty over my head and I was nervous about getting the tablet in an even worse state than it was.

So, relative mentioned that he could fix it, and well...he got it out of the Bootloop but unfortunately, he put a custom ROM called 'Omni' on it and I HATE IT. I can't even get it to connect to Kies, and I just hate the functionality of it. He said he couldn't find the ROM for my tablet specifically.

Also, for some reason...when I view the 'info' about my tablet, it is now saying that the model number is a GT-P5110, when it says on the back of the device that it's a GT-P5113. Ugh...

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can download the factory ROM for Galaxy Tab 2, 10.1? This custom one is NOT going to work and I'm terrified that my tablet just got FURTHER screwed up.
    Last edited by oneprimalscream; 03-20-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    If you want to revert back to your old stock rom or an updated version you can download it from sam mobile (registration is required) for all downlods
    jyst go under firmware type your model GT-P5113 and should come with several options from android 4.0 to 4.2 you will need to dowloand odin to flash the newly downloaded rom just boot your tablet into download mode (volume down + power )

I think the GT-P 5110 is a variation of the 5113 in other countries but don't quote me on that

Hope this helps

Remove Ads

Ads