Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Unhappy Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Won't Charge

hi i am new member, i want to ask some question, my tab 2 7.0 won't charge, when i insert charger the battery icon appears with the loading symbol inside , then the battery shows gold loading bar for about two seconds and then screen goes blank and this just keeps repeating itself i tried trickle charge plug it in to pc (not sleep) for 8 hours and plug it into regular charge but still not work, and even now i change the battery with a new one but still not work again, pls help

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Welcome to the forum Derry! How old is your tab? Are you using the charging cable that came with your device? How long has it been depleted?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    hi i had the same problem, i took out charger wire, held power and volume button at the same time for 30 seconds, quickly put wire bk in and held buttons for 30 seconds more a VOILA works again... im still having the problem of it wont charge when switched on though? any ideas please? ive searched the net but have found nothing useful

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by sazzagal View Post
    hi i had the same problem, i took out charger wire, held power and volume button at the same time for 30 seconds, quickly put wire bk in and held buttons for 30 seconds more a VOILA works again... im still having the problem of it wont charge when switched on though? any ideas please? ive searched the net but have found nothing useful
    Welcome to the forum

How long does it take to charge when it's off. The most common reason for what you explained is a charger not putting out the proper voltage or wattage. You might want to take your tab to a store and see if one of their chargers works.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Remove Ads

Ads