Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

2 x Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Suddenly Won't Switch On or Charge?

Hi all, both of my children have the Galaxy tab 2 10.1. They have both mysteriously stopped working at the same time. They won't switch on and won't
    charge. When plugged in the batter symbol flashes a third of the way up and then the screen goes black. I have bought new chargers so know it is not them. The previous night to discovering they weren't working there was a slight power cut - could this have been the problem? I have tried holding power button down its own and along with the volume buttons but to no avail. Before they stopped working completely there was a red x when trying to use the charger. Does anyone have any ideas? I am currently trying the trickle charge on the laptop.

Many Thanks in advance

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum

I don't think your power problem should have had any adverse effect on the tablets. Passing through a DC charger should have protected them. But it is strange that they are acting the same. I think the trickle charge is a good idea, then just long press the power button hopefully until something happens. Do that trickle for several hours.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Same day, Same Model, Same problem - Did Samsung push out an update ?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Unhappy Tab 2 10.1 Won't charge or turn on

My tablet went dead yesterday and now won't charge or turn on. The screen just blinks on and off every 10 seconds. When on it has a picture of a battery with the power indicator about 1/3 up. I've seen the issue posted several times and the only resolution seems to be the trickle charge approach. Even doing this it is the same. I'm so sad right now.

Will somebody PLEASE wave their magic wand? I live on this thing.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 4
    My tablet went dead about a week ago . This is the second time it did this . getting kind of tired of having to call Samsung about it. Having read about 20 other people in the same fix , I am beginning to wish I bought a different Tablet. Is there a way to charge a Samsung Tablet on a charging pad device?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Mr. Administrator... I have a problemm...
    My Galaxy Tab 2 7.0" is lowbat when i woke up but it was 80% yesterday... then when i tried to charge it, i opened after few minutes then i saw the battery symbol on the top (beside the time etc.) it says its charging but there's a red X on it. I tried using different adapator but its still like that then it was lowbat after even if its charging then when it shows the charging mode when the tab is off, it blinks then off then it shows again then off then i cant open it anymore? what should i do i really need your help...
    My tab is already 3 years old and that thing never happens this is the first time..... pls. help huhuhuhuhu
    sorry for my wrong grammars

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nance View Post
    My tablet went dead yesterday and now won't charge or turn on. The screen just blinks on and off every 10 seconds. When on it has a picture of a battery with the power indicator about 1/3 up. I've seen the issue posted several times and the only resolution seems to be the trickle charge approach. Even doing this it is the same. I'm so sad right now.

Will somebody PLEASE wave their magic wand? I live on this thing.

I also have the same problem with youuu huhuhuhuhu PLEASE ANYONE HELP US!!!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Try the tips in our battery / charging guide thread. Linked from Guides & FAQs, below.

Remove Ads

Ads