Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

[RESOLVED] Boot Loop Question

Hi to all,

Did any one ever post a fix for boot loop problems on Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet?

I have done all the suggested fixes and it is still doing the same thing. I cant uninstall anything because it shuts off and restarts before I have time to do anything. Help!!!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by zip316 View Post
    Hi to all,

Did any one ever post a fix for boot loop problems on Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet?

I have done all the suggested fixes and it is still doing the same thing. I cant uninstall anything because it shuts off and restarts before I have time to do anything. Help!!!
    Welcome to the forum Zip316. How about listing everything that you've tried.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to delete apps that I thought were problems, but couldn't because the tablet would restart before I could finish uninstalling. I then did the hold power and volume button down, cleaned cache fix and reboot to no avail.

I finally did the factory restore option, it didn't work ,but I did it again and so far so good.
    I believe the problem started with a incomplete uninstall of mortal combat. Can I mark this resolved or does the admin do it.Thanks

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by zip316 View Post
    Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to delete apps that I thought were problems, but couldn't because the tablet would restart before I could finish uninstalling. I then did the hold power and volume button down, cleaned cache fix and reboot to no avail.

I finally did the factory restore option, it didn't work ,but I did it again and so far so good.
    I believe the problem started with a incomplete uninstall of mortal combat. Can I mark this resolved or does the admin do it.Thanks
    Glad it's up and running again! I'll mark this thread resolved.

Remove Ads

Ads