Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi Signal Excellent/No Internet Connection

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by strollin View Post
    Have you tried rebooting the TAB? I had a similar situation and rebooting my Tab cleared it up.
    I ran into this issue today. Basically sitting on top of my router with a "strong" signal and my tab wouldn't connect. Restarting my tab cleared that nonsense right up.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

just the same problem

I have experienced the same problems, all working fine then wont connect, settings shows obtaining IP address then it wont connect to the network, signal strength is excellent. How do you reboot?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi Strollin, excuse my non techiness but how did you reboot, is it the same as reseeting factory settings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobj View Post
    hi beachbum,

Good router, there should be no problems at that end.
    Please confirm, your Android settings ... WiFi .... show your network as "Connected"?

Regards,
    Bobj

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the same problem. More explicit: starting a internet browser session works fine but after following a few links the message "webpage not fond" keeps appearing. The problem keeps coming back, after closing the browser, restarting the tab, switciching the tablet of and starting it again. Every time browsing starts ok and after a few pages the problem occurs.
    I don't have this problem on any other device whitin the the sam networdk. A'm using a GT-P5110, Android 4.0.3

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the same problem with my tablet which I have received last night. At the first time turning on, it couldn't find/see my home wi-fi network which is shared with a D-LINK DIR-600 router. Two other laptops could see and connect to the network easily. the network also has been found with a S II mobile before.
    I have power off/on the TAB and also the ADSL modem but no differnec, the TAB could find multiple wi-fi networks of the neighbors but not mine!!
    As I have searched on net, and saw this is a problem of many people but whiteout a confirmed solution.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Pull plug on router,replug after 10 seconds may solve issue,did for me for no wifi connection.Welcome to the site
    Last edited by ozzieman; 09-25-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I have the same problem after 2 weeks I got ICS, strong signal but no internet, I have to turn wifi off and on all the time but if the tab is idle will loose the internet connection

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by osteosteve View Post
    I have experienced the same problems, all working fine then wont connect, settings shows obtaining IP address then it wont connect to the network, signal strength is excellent. How do you reboot?
    Have you found an answer please? Ive taken mine abroad for a year and it is my lifeline home! Says 5 bars strong signal for hostel wifi but just keeps saying connecting, then obtaining IP address, then comes up with disconnected poor signal.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi all!

New to the forum, new to the Tab!

I am having the same problem as apparantly many people are. I have my Tab 2 10.1 connected to a MiFi Verizon mobile hotspot that is sitting not 3 feet from the tablet. The WiFi is showing as connected in the tablet settings, very strong signal and everything seems to be in working order. However, no matter what I do, I can't get the internet to load. I have unplugged the MiFi device (even though it is wireless) but it did nothing.

I tried contacting Samsung about this, and the person was virtually no help. They walked me through the same steps I had already done - clear my browser/cache/history; reset my tab to factory settings; manually adjusted my settings (made sure WiFi would not disconnect while tab is asleep). There is no reason I can think of as to why I can't get any web pages to load. Google loaded for a brief moment earlier today, but then never again.

Any advice would be truly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Smasung tab 2 - no internet access

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem as everyone else, cant open any browser, have tried a few. Also apps wont work. However a couple of torrents I loaded before have downloaded and will work when I can not open a web page.

v v strange.

Why the hell hasn't Samsung sorted this??

Anyone had any joy with this nightmare?

Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads