Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Yahoo Digest Email - Won't Jump to Message

I'm loving my new tab2 especially since I d/l the hacker kb. This is my 1st tablet and I don't even have a smart phone so there's a lot to learn about this. My 1st ? is re Yahoo Groups email. I am a member of several yahoo groups and choose to receive my mail in a digest form which consists of many msgs grouped into one mail message. On windows I can click on one of the message headers at the top of the digest and jump directly to that msg. That is not working on my tab2

2nd ? - since I'm familiar with win7 browsers eg firefox or chrome or ie9, I would like your opinions on the fastest browsers. I'm considering Overscreen? Since I love multi tasking windows. Thanks for your comments.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the site. Could your first question have to do with whether or not you are using the mobile version versus the desktop version? Don't know for sure, haven't dealt with Yahoo groups since before I got my Tab. Maybe someone else can help.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Cali I really liked your idea about a mobile app. I will check into that but I am reading the digest in my Samsung Tab2 email app which I assume is optimized for android mobile? I set email up the first day and I really had no idea what I was doing . Thanks for your suggestion

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Smile Fixed - Yahoo Group Jump to Message

I downloaded MailDroid and the jump to message works. Now I get a message that "sign-in Failed" on my RoadRunner mail server. But I am still receiving messages in the MailDroid app. The sign fail message is annoying. Why would I get email from the RR account but still receive the fail message????

Quote Originally Posted by stitchin1950 View Post
    Cali I really liked your idea about a mobile app. I will check into that but I am reading the digest in my Samsung Tab2 email app which I assume is optimized for android mobile? I set email up the first day and I really had no idea what I was doing . Thanks for your suggestion

Remove Ads

Ads