Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Galaxy Tab 2 super slow

My tab is typing very slow and when im typing it feels if I need to wait for it to catch up. Plus my internet is very slow and even pressing on the home button it takes forever to open up the home screen. I have done everything that I can such as clearing cache and everything else on internet settings and where the clear history and cache option is available. I have even cleared the ram t when I do it doesnt do anything and if I clear it then clear it again 5 minutes later about 30 aplications close. The typing is unbearable because it takes around 10 seconds for the typing to catch up and all of this started out of the blue. Please help!

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum

If that happened suddenly and considering all the things you have done to try to correct it, I imagine the problem may be an app you installed or something else, possibly malware, got into your system. You may want to consider doing a factory reset. When you do the reset uncheck the box that says sync with Google when you're setting it back up. If it's still doing the same thing with no apps installed then you may have a hardware problem.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Okay ill give it a try, thank you. I just looked on the reset info and it said something about the key for decrypting files on the SD card. It says that you cannot use files on the sd card after the factory reset. Would that be an issue?
    Last edited by rebel23; 03-11-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads