Thread: Samsung account details

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Samsung account details

Can someone please advise. I've been prompted to keep my account up to date by adding my password. I can't remember my password so I went through the password recovery system and no matter what I put in, the response is "no matching details" even my name and date of birth. I've tried contacting them but no matter which email address I put in (even the one the account is registered under) I am told that it is not a "valid" email address. I deleted the account intending to register a new one from scratch, but as soon as I put my email address in it says I have already got an account, despite the fact I've deleted it. Any other emil address I try, I am told it's not valid. I really am going round in circles. Can anyone help
    Thanks
    Jason (It's a GTP5100)

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    It may just be a matter of waiting until their system catches up the fact that you deleted the account. You may want to give it a day or two, or you can try, (which you may already have done), browsing to their site using a PC and trying to recover the password again.
    jason.p likes this.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    Thanks Lee. I'll give it a few days and in meantime try and recover password from my laptop (I hadn't thought of that). Though now I've deleted the account the password may not be much good!
    Thanks again
    Jason

Remove Ads

Ads