Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Newbie

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 7.0
    I use the home icon A LOT! I tried to find a solitaire app, but couldn't. I see a bunch of games and did get to a place to buy them, but I'm not interested in that. Little things frustrate me no end. For example, when I go to the AOL home page and click on "mail," a partial and wrong email keeps coming up. I scroll and next thing I see is the darn inaccurates one again. Is there a way to get rid of the inaccurate ones (cookies?)? I also want to know how to download ebooks from my local library.

It's wrong that Galaxy does not meet our needs. Do they read these posts??? Someone could possibly make some money if they would write a manual for us.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    I can't help with your email problem but the manual for your tab can probably be found on the Samsung website in pdf format:-.

THESHADOW

AS YOU SOW EVIL
    SO SHALL YOU REAP EVIL
    CRIME DOES NOT PAY
    THE SHADOW KNOWS
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Here's the link to the download page for your manual.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by THESHADOW View Post
    I can't help with your email problem but the manual for your tab can probably be found on the Samsung website in pdf format:-.

THESHADOW
    BTDT. That pdf manual assumes I know more than I do.

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times

Re: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia View Post
    I use the home icon A LOT! I tried to find a solitaire app, but couldn't. I see a bunch of games and did get to a place to buy them, but I'm not interested in that. Little things frustrate me no end. For example, when I go to the AOL home page and click on "mail," a partial and wrong email keeps coming up. I scroll and next thing I see is the darn inaccurates one again. Is there a way to get rid of the inaccurate ones (cookies?)? I also want to know how to download ebooks from my local library.

It's wrong that Galaxy does not meet our needs. Do they read these posts??? Someone could possibly make some money if they would write a manual for us.
    I like 250+ Solitaire app. It's free on the Play store.
    I'll have to check back in when near my Tab to give specific instructions for deleting browser cookies.
    Library books are going to be a little different depending on your local library but most are in pdf format.
    Basically download from your library, use a file explorer app to open it. My Files came in my Tab. Open My Files, scroll down to download(s) tap it and find the book by scrolling through the download(s) folder. Tap the book file.
    A really simple app to read pdf books is the Kindle app. Sounds strange but once you get the library book onto your device and tap the file it'll ask what to use to read it. I've got a few pdf apps but the Kindle app is the easiest to use for me.
    Hope that helps. I'll get back with the delete cookies answer asap

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Support Our Troops!!!

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times

Re: Newbie

Open your browser. In the upper right is 3 horizontal lines. Tap it, settings, tap Privacy and Security, scroll down to the area you want to clear be it cookies, forms, etc.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Sent from this Galaxy
    Support Our Troops!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads