Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By vic2013uk

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Won't Charge!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Won't Charge!

I was watching Family Guy on my tablet a few days ago while the battery was charging, but low. It died mid-video, and i thought, "OK, I'll let it charge for awhile." I had it plugged into a 5.1v and 1.9 amp charger for a day and a half. Nothing. It kept showing the battery symbol with the spinning loading thing over it. I changed to a 5.0v and 1.9 amp charger overnight, nothing. I read online to plug it in to a usb port for a while, and I had it in overnight. Nothing. I am out of options.
    Please help!

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Welcome to the forum
    If you used the cable the tablet came with, and you plugged it into a running PC for at least 5 hours, and the tablet was off, my best guess is a bad cable or charging port. The best way to check that would be to find a store that has a charger they are using for a display model and try it out.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by inflames797 View Post
    I was watching Family Guy on my tablet a few days ago while the battery was charging, but low. It died mid-video, and i thought, "OK, I'll let it charge for awhile." I had it plugged into a 5.1v and 1.9 amp charger for a day and a half. Nothing. It kept showing the battery symbol with the spinning loading thing over it. I changed to a 5.0v and 1.9 amp charger overnight, nothing. I read online to plug it in to a usb port for a while, and I had it in overnight. Nothing. I am out of options.
    Please help!
    mine did the same thing I depleted the battery completely and it wouldn't switch on or charge just kept showing it was charging halfway then restarting
    charging screen again.. I fixed mine by plugging into laptop for 10 mins then plugged straight into plug socket on wall and turned it on it is now charging try it see if it works
    leeshor likes this.

Remove Ads

Ads