Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Galaxy 7.0 Keeps Turning On and Off

  1. #1
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    16317
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

    Galaxy 7.0 Keeps Turning On and Off

    I have given up. Help me.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Swainsboro, Georgia
    Posts
    436
    Member #
    14879
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by callingsecurity View Post
    I have given up. Help me.
    Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing it is a software problem, and unless you can identify the rogue app, a factory reset might be in order. If you do one, do not allow your Google apps automatic installation.

  3. #3
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    16317
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing it is a software problem, and unless you can identify the rogue app, a factory reset might be in order. If you do one, do not allow your Google apps automatic installation.
    Tried doing factory reset. But since this damn thing is turning on and off every couple seconds, it wouldnt even let me finish the process

  4. #4
    Polaris
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Posts
    1,311
    Member #
    10102
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    You need to do a hardware reset. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbgN0PxMzc

    You may need to try allowing it to run down then plug it into a running PC for 5 hours to see if you can even get it to turn on.
    callingsecurity likes this.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

  5. #5
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    16317
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    You need to do a hardware reset. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbgN0PxMzc

    You may need top try allowing it to run down then plug it into a running PC for 5 hours to see if you can even get it to turn on.
    I even did the hard factory reset. The screen is still turnin g on and off

    I'll make a video ..hold on

    edit : done https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbbWOuoQcGk
    Last edited by callingsecurity; 07-07-2014 at 03:04 AM.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    921
    Member #
    10030
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Sounds like you may be experiencing a "boot loop". There is a guide thread all about that & how to recover from it (by Astrix) in our Guides, FAQs & Tips section, linked from my signature (below).

    All the best

  7. #7
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    16317
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by janner43 View Post
    Sounds like you may be experiencing a "boot loop". There is a guide thread all about that & how to recover from it (by Astrix) in our Guides, FAQs & Tips section, linked from my signature (below).

    All the best
    I am in deep ...

    This seems complicated.

  8. #8
    Polaris
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Posts
    1,311
    Member #
    10102
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Great video. I'm not certain that looks like a typical boot loop. It doesn't appear to be going through the entire process. Unfortunately there is a possibility it's just broken somewhere inside. Maybe a short somewhere.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

  9. #9
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    16317
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    Great video. I'm not certain that looks like a typical boot loop. It doesn't appear to be going through the entire process. Unfortunately there is a possibility it's just broken somewhere inside. Maybe a short somewhere.
    I am starting to wonder if this is even fixable or not..
    will go to samsung service centre tomorrow .

  10. #10
    Polaris
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Posts
    1,311
    Member #
    10102
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    It appears that something installed on the Tab is crashing it. Possibly stuck trying to install.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

galaxy tab 2 7.0

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 AM.