Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Tab 2 7.0 Charging Issues

I have 2 Tab 2 7.0 that my kids play on that are identical GT-P3113 running android 4.2.2. My daughter's is the older one but I recently bought my son's factory refurbished. I wanted them to have exact ones so they can't argue. Well my daughter's has never had issues until we got my son's and they are both doing the same thing now. As kids do they let the battery run down and when they are plugged in to recharge they won't. The battery icon will come up first with a spinning thinking icon in the middle then switches to the green bar to show it is charging. However the green bar is only up for a second before the screen goes blank and it starts over not charging at all. I'mean charging with the factory cords and block and have tried both plugged into various outlets and into the USB of my desktop. When plugged into my desktop I can hear the device connecting then disconnecting over and over. I also have a Galaxy S5 and a Note 10.1 that I have no issues with. Is there a known issue with the latest update or something? Any suggestions?

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Welcome to the forum Malibukid71. How long did you keep the tablet plugged into your PC? Did you keep the PC on while charging? Did you plug it into the wall outlet after removing it from the PC?

Remove Ads

Ads