Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

Angry Getting Flash player To work on Galaxy note 10.1

I bought my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, LOVE IT, however i have been having problems getting flash player to install on it. I go to the shortcut that everyone posts (I've tried several) and it acts as if it is loading, it goes through all the processes, however when i go to the sites such as cbs to watch a video, it states that I need Flash Player to play the video. My husband got the note 8. and flash player worked just perfectly. can anyone tell me what else I might try?

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Welcome to the forum

The relevant link in my signature, below gives all the details with regards to Adobe Flash. But, if you have followed all the steps & it is indeed loaded on your Note, there may still be occasions - and more than a few - where it just doesn't work because support for Flash on android devices was ended in August 2012. Even when it was officially supported it wasn't always wonderful - but since then with every version of Android that has come & gone since 4.1 Jelly Bean, it has become less reliable.

So, in short - if you follow the guide, try one or two different Flash compatible browsers & it doesn't work, then it is unlikely you will get it to work. Your best bet is to look for an Android app for CBS - I feel pretty sure they would have one.

Hope that helps & all the best

Remove Ads

Ads