Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Member #
    16425
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

    Question Galaxy Note Not Charging

    My tablet has been charging slower and slower and now the charge is down to 1%
    It appears to be charging but it isn't

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Swainsboro, Georgia
    Posts
    440
    Member #
    14879
    Liked
    46 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
    My tablet has been charging slower and slower and now the charge is down to 1%
    It appears to be charging but it isn't
    Welcome to the forum Miss! How long have you had the tablet. Has anything changed in the way you charge it? Are you using the same charging cable? Is it the one that came with the device? You might want to give it a trickle charge, by plugging it into a PC, and letting it charge for several hours. Make sure the PC doesn't sleep!
    Last edited by sculptedstylus; 07-30-2014 at 04:27 PM.

  3. #3
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Member #
    16425
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

    Red face Success :)

    I have left it on charge (turned off) for 16 hours and this morning it has a 95% charge so maybe it had just run so far down it was struggling to charge?
    I have had it since Dec 2012 and always use the supplied charger
    Thank you for your response and fingers crossed it is back to normal!

    Quote Originally Posted by sculptedstylus View Post
    Welcome to the forum Miss! How long have you had the tablet. Has anything changed in the way you charge it? Are you using the same charging cable? Is it the one that came with the device? You might want to give it a trickle charge, by plugging it into a PC, and letting it charge for several hours. Make sure the PC doesn't sleep!

  4. #4
    Polaris
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norcross, GA
    Posts
    1,311
    Member #
    10102
    Liked
    159 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    I suspect your charger has developed a problem. It's rare, but it happens.
    For answers on Flash Player installs, Rooting, Transferring files, printing and Malware/Anti Virus, WiFi problems and more, visit our
    Fabulous Guides & FAQ section

  5. #5
    Cassiopeia
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3
    Member #
    16425
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    I did wonder about that and had tried the pc charging for a few hours with no success so maybe the usb lead? Will probably get a new charger as back
    up after this episode!


    Quote Originally Posted by leeshor View Post
    I suspect your charger has developed a problem. It's rare, but it happens.


 

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

galaxy note 1 not charging

,

galaxy note not charging

,

viruses on your note 10.1 not charging

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:38 AM.