I was given a Note 10.1 (2012 Edition) by one of my relatives recently since they didn’t use it anymore. I tried to turn it on, but it didn’t do anything, so I assumed the battery was flat. When I got home I plugged it into a charger, only to find out that it didn’t do anything. I thought it might be the charger, so I searched on the internet and found out it requires a 2A charger in order to properly charge. I used the charger from the S7 Edge, since it outputs 2A, but again, nothing happened. After lurking around a lot of forums, I found out that it might need a “trickle charge”, so I plugged it into my PC to charge overnight. I woke up to a (still) dead Note 10.1. I let it charge one more night, but it was still dead the next day. At this point I blamed the charger, so I purchased a Samsung 30-Pin to Micro USB adapter from eBay, but it still wouldn’t charge. I tried opening the device to physically disconnect the battery for 30 seconds and tried the “hold the screen while pressing the power button for 30 seconds” method, but neither worked. Any suggestions for what to do next? Any help is appreciated.