Thread: [SOLVED] No Wireless Connection

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

[SOLVED] No Wireless Connection

I am at a lose on what to do. If i click on say, amazon app or the samsung app i get a message saying no internet connect. If I try to go to the internet via one of my browsers i am told that site is unavailable. However i can receive mail. My wireless icon says that i am connect. I have tried rebooting and the same thing comes up. Everything says that its working it says connecting to my two wire modem. The only thing i haven't done is reboot my modem. If anybody out there has any ideas what the problem my be, i would really appreciate the help.

Chuck

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Well, i have say, i solved my own problem. I rebooted my modem and problem solved.

Chuck
    Jeffrey likes this.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Congrats... Glad you got it resolved.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cwbuckley View Post
    Well, i have say, i solved my own problem. I rebooted my modem and problem solved.

Chuck
    for what it is worth, that is usually the first thing i do whenever i find myself in the same situation you faced. more than likely there was some hiccup in your wireless network that caused the problem and 99 times out of 100 rebooting the router is the solution. i actually have 2 separate wireless networks in my home and i can always tell when ever the device attempts to connect with the one furthest from the spot i am in that the network router needs to be rebooted. in my office, the wireless if hit or miss (even though i am located almost directly underneath the router location in the ceiling. the device almost always tells me i cam connected (per the wifi icon), but in reality i'm not. i learned a trick to figure if i actually really have a connection. if i can connect to the play store when the device is telling me i have a connection i know i really do have it. if it just sits there and spins (like you experienced) i know that there is something wrong with the wifi and i need to shut the device off and wait for the wifi router to reset itself.
    Jeffrey likes this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Marked as SOLVED

Remove Ads

Ads