Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

Downloading onto a galaxy note 10.1

Hi.
    I have recently purchased a 2nd hand galaxy note 10.1. It has been put back to its factory settings. I have a mac computer in which ive downloaded Kies , but i cannot download any games or apps to put onto my Galaxy. The computer keeps telling me that it hasnt any apps that can support the download. Is there any where i can download games etc onto my mac to then put onto the galaxy please.
    I have purchased the Galaxy note mainly for doing games and a bit of fun as i do a lot of waiting around at work and i want something to occupy my mind.

Thank you in advance.

Ray.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    149 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
    Welcome to the forum Ray

The way you install apps - be they games, e-readers or whatever - is directly to your Note from Google's Play store. You don't go via a computer of any kind. In the app drawer of your device will be an icon for the Play Store. That will then allow you to browse all the apps available for you to install. You will need a Google account - but you should have either set one up when you went through the start up wizard, or entered the details for an existing Google account.

As a new user of your device, you may well find the links in my signature to be of interest to you.

All the best

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Thank you so much. I am new to all these gadgets as i come from the age group who is a bit sceptical but am just warming to it.
    janner43 likes this.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewmeister View Post
    ...I am new to all these gadgets as i come from the age group who is a bit sceptical ...
    Welcome to the forum Mewmeister. If by your statement your implying that your "old," your definitely not alone here!

Remove Ads

Ads