Thread: Pairing Notes

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1

Pairing Notes

Has anyone found an "easy" way of pairing two Notes via WiFi? eg - I have a Note 10.1 2014 and a Note 8: Using the sketchbook app on both devices, I would like to draw something on the 10.1 and have it simultaneously appear on the 8, and be able to save it on both devices.

Vega
    Member #
    Liked
    104 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Sounds like you want to mirror the two. Check the PS for an App.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    I'll check. I thought that the native mirroring in settings of both devices would do the trick, but they wouldn't recognize each other!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    If anyone has found an app that will do what I need it to do, please let me know! All the ones I've looked at on the Play store have terrible reviews, or will just transfer videos, files, etc.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Well, I found an interesting work-around for transferring files "easily" and quickly from my Note 10.1 2014 to my Note 8. It's an app called Smart Switch Mobile by Samsung https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.easyMover . The two devices have to be within 10" from each other and transfers files via audio signals. Ironically, any kind of file is available for transfer...except one, the one I was planning on using it for, Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk. It's checkable on the Note 8, but on the 10.1, where it states it's "unable to transfer SNote to the connected device." I'm not sure why this is, except that the Sketchbook for Galaxy was a native application on the 10.1, but not on the 8. I had to purchase Sketchbook Pro by Autodesk on the 8, and although it seems to be exactly the same app, I have a feeling that this is the root of the incompatibility. I did say I had a work-around, didn't I? Here it is: I save all my sketches to my gallery, so I simply transferred those files to the 8, so I can continue working on them on the other device...what I needed to do to begin with! I realized that I could have done the same thing with an app like Dropbox, but this app is so much easier, faster, and more immediate.

Remove Ads

Ads