Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Official "I Got My Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Thread

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey there! Got mine 21JUN11.. 32GB Metallic from Best Buy WoW! Loving is oooo soooo gooood! Showed up just in time.. they only had 2 left.
    Now have found the forum, so should be here often.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I just got my Galaxy tab yesterday and I need some help

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I got this message when I try to log in an app called Meetup "the phone clock is probably not setted on the correct time! what does means and why is not letting me log in???

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Got mine two days ago, can't put it down!

32GB metallic gray

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Picked up my 32GB metallic Gray on June 19th. Loving every second with it!!!

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    I got a 32 gb gun metal color June 19 from Best Buy. Got the Belkin cover a couple days later.
    I got an ipad 1 back in early March but it just wasn't me. Nothing wrong with Apple but I'm not an ios person. After seeing what the 200 changes in ios5 will be and the Tab 10.1 came out the same day I found the link with the info I knew I would never be content with Apple.com
    I bought my Tab before they had any on display and am still saying wow at the features vs when the ipad was new to me I never felt content with it.
    Support Our Troops!!!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey everyone, I have my heart set on getting a tab for sure. I'm pretty sure my dispute is iPad 2 vs GT 10.1. I love the GT and all its wonderful features especially with HoneyComb. But, I keep having people telling me that a bunch of the apps in the Android Marketplace don't work very well because Android only has about only 100 apps set for the GT 10.1. is this just a matter of 2 or 3 months, or is it going to be an issue until the next Galaxy Tab comes out?
    I'm 100% sure I'm getting the GT if this isn't much of an issue, but if the apps aren't going to function properly, then what's the point of spending 500 good dollars on it, when I can get the iPad 2 which does have many apps that work on it properly? Thanks for any help everyone.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Got mine at best buy last wed. Went back next day for keyboard dock. So far I'm loving it.

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by KoRNoNjaCOB View Post
    Hey everyone, I have my heart set on getting a tab for sure. I'm pretty sure my dispute is iPad 2 vs GT 10.1. I love the GT and all its wonderful features especially with HoneyComb. But, I keep having people telling me that a bunch of the apps in the Android Marketplace don't work very well because Android only has about only 100 apps set for the GT 10.1. is this just a matter of 2 or 3 months, or is it going to be an issue until the next Galaxy Tab comes out?
    I'm 100% sure I'm getting the GT if this isn't much of an issue, but if the apps aren't going to function properly, then what's the point of spending 500 good dollars on it, when I can get the iPad 2 which does have many apps that work on it properly? Thanks for any help everyone.
    Welcome to the forum! There's more and more apps being made for Honeycomb daily. Also there's alot of apps not optimized for honeycomb that will run on the Galaxy Tab.

Here's a thread I update regularly that you might want to check out http://www.galaxytabforums.net/forum/galaxy-tab-apps/9-optimized-honeycomb-apps-list.html

A
    lso check out this thread on our sister site http://www.xoomforums.com/forum/motorola-xoom-apps/242-standard-android-apps-work-xoom.html
    T
    hese apps that run on the Xoom will also work on the Galaxy Tab.
    zizarazla likes this.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks bro, lots of help. I've been watching honeycomb guides and walkthroughs and I'm just stunned how amazing this device is. Does anybody know why the Xoom costs more than the GT 10.1? Any reason??

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads