Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1

I Think I Broke It!!

Hi, this is my first time here, haven't been in too many forums, so be kind...

I went to replace the battery in my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with s pen, I did everything by the book, but after I took off the blue protective tape, I started to Lift up the black "clamps" that seem to "marry" the parts together....the first one came up and disconnected with no problem, I went to the 2nd one (long LCD black tape, the little black clamp did not just unclip, it broke into 2 pieces. I tried to replace them, but it was just too tiny and the pieces just kept bouncing around and finally I lost both of them. It is smaller around that a toothpick, if anyone has ever replaced a battery before you know what I'm talking about.
    so, my question is....is there a way to get this part or to "jerry rig" the connection somehow (like use aluminum foil). I am lost without this tablet, it was my 3rd
    Galaxy having already been thru tab 2 and tab 4, this one I love the best accept for the limited hard drive space (16 gb) I would love to get the 2019 tab, but I can't find it with s pen (which sold me on the tab a to start with)

on and on and on.....JeanieLou

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Look what I found!!!!! I just may be able to revive it!!! https://www.parts4repair.com/samsung...board-70-pins/

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanieLou View Post
    Look what I found!!!!! I just may be able to revive it!!! https://www.parts4repair.com/samsung...board-70-pins/
    Welcome to the forum JeanieLou...and good luck!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to any help I can get, I'm a do-it-yourselfer ..that's how I usually get into trouble.

Remove Ads

Ads