Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How Are You Using/Going to Use Your Galaxy Tab 10.1?

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked View Post
    Just like the title says, how do you use your tab?

Do you use it for work, school or just play? Does/will it leave your side? Take it on all your trips?

We're curious, let us know!
    Hi to all,
    I "WOULD" use this tablet like a laptop PC only to view some documents (pdf, excel, word).
    This tablet is really lightweight & small (the minimum to view good) and my requests are "simple". so for this reason I would use the Galaxy Tab.... But I found some problems: There are no softwares for incremental backups to copy only the modified files from my PC to the 16G RAM tablet. I don't want to spend 30 minutes per time to past&copy everything all the times, even if there is only 1 file modified to copy... The reason? It simply: because the USB Galaxy TAB driver doesn't assign a drive letter to the portable device.
    This tablet is really beautiful, but it doesn't sound good for me for these reasons, at the moment.
    Bye!
    Michele

Polaris
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wild.lucifero View Post
    Hi to all,
    I "WOULD" use this tablet like a laptop PC only to view some documents (pdf, excel, word).
    This tablet is really lightweight & small (the minimum to view good) and my requests are "simple". so for this reason I would use the Galaxy Tab.... But I found some problems: There are no softwares for incremental backups to copy only the modified files from my PC to the 16G RAM tablet. I don't want to spend 30 minutes per time to past&copy everything all the times, even if there is only 1 file modified to copy... The reason? It simply: because the USB Galaxy TAB driver doesn't assign a drive letter to the portable device.
    This tablet is really beautiful, but it doesn't sound good for me for these reasons, at the moment.
    Bye!
    Michele
    Have you tried sugar sync? It lets you automatically sync with the cloud so you can acess the latest with either the tab or pc

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimaTechnica View Post
    Have you tried sugar sync? It lets you automatically sync with the cloud so you can acess the latest with either the tab or pc

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Hi "Anima Technica",
    thank you very much for your kindly reply.
    Sugar Sync is an online backup. I'm sure it goes well, but it doesn't solve my problems.
    I chosen Galaxy Tab 10.1 because it has 16GRAM too; because I could use it in places without any G3/WiFi available in the range area and because I need to read pdf/word/excel files absolutly, the only solution i found is to have them in the 16GRAM of the Galaxy Tab. For this reason I need an incremental backup copy from my PC to the Galaxy Tab.
    I could copy from myself only the modified files, but the changes could be done by everybody in my work office and I don't know. For this reason I must copy the archive to the Galaxy Tab everytime before I go out of office. The global size of these files is around 4GByte and the time that I need to spend for the drag&past is about 30 minutes... it is too much time to wait for me.
    Thanks
    Michele

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I use it most of all for Newspaper reading, Mails, surfing the Net and playing

Next I will try is to introduce it to my work

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    well i have an ipad but decided on the tab 10.1 this time for my boy , flash .......flash .......flash, being addicted to the web and british i'm on bbc websites allday and there is nothing that pees me off more than media i cannot play because of flashplayer , so first switch on the tab go to bbc sports and watched the football highlights...............ABSOLUTE HEAVEN !!!!! apple you lost a sale due to your crap rules banning flash so you are -399,

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I like to refer to mine as my tablet of procrastination ... but it will also get a great deal of use as a laptop substitute. I'm a graduate student, and I got tired of always lugging my laptop around in my bag with my books and notebooks. So this will be helpful because it's way lighter, and I got a keyboard so that I can take some notes in class. Also, it will serve the most important function of organizing my life and letting me know when I need to be where and meet with who, etc. I know it won't replace my laptop completely, but I have high hopes for this tablet.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I do a lot of gaming on PS3 and we use Skype to talk so I got this for web browsing and connecting my USB headset.
    Ill be doing a lot of browsing as I'm going to wipe my laptop and keep that for Photoshop and Sony vegas

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just get the product tab Samsung 10.1 to my country (Venezuela), I struggled to get a navigation plan for 3G data but I got it and is excellent, Technology Manager and I'm using it for everything related to my work so far I'm using very little desktop pc, just be missing a good software writing by hand and would be perfect.

Excellent product.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Work in office and in the field: Quick note-taking, quick contact-taking, quick contact and file-sharing, quick drawing for brainstorming with small-team, sometimes office sometimes near disaster-prone areas (volcanoes, floods, etc). I also use it for presentation with key programme sponsors, so everything has to look "High Quality". Beside official work, lecturing in several uni, IT seminars and workshops, and when teaching martial-art classes.

For entertainment: Watch Anime movies and tv-series, Weekly Podcasts, music videos (SNSD, T-Ara, Exile), and photos of cats and wolves.

I'm currently thinking of downloading various food recipe apps and moving fish-in-pond or mouse-on-carpet for my cats to play with.

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Iuse mine for all kinds of things and as I accure accessories I am finding it very useful for presentations using my OPTIMA PK301 pocket size projector.
    The sd/usb kit works well also.The hd adapter and a dock will give you hdmi output.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads