Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Messed Up By 3.2? Here's A Way Back

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimaTechnica View Post
    since 3.1 is kinda old and obsoleted, might as well flash straight to 3.2

the bottom half of the instructions should be followed (get the links from the OP)

use this pit file - http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1321486916

and use this for the PDA http://hotfile.com/dl/135008863/06ca....html?expire=1
    if it asks you for Password for the 3,2 file use : sampro.pl

update:
    when resorting to odin and first booting up, you might get asked for a password, the way around this is to
    a) power off,
    b) press power n volume down until you get 2 icons left is recovery right is download.
    c) press volume down to select recovery icon then volume up to lock it, you should then see the recovery menu
    d) then use volume buttons until wipe data/factory reset is highlighted press power to do it
    e)after its done wiping, select reboot n you should be ready
    Hi,
    I'm a newbie at all this - I managed to put Ice Cream sandwich on my 10.1 but many things dont work so I want to go back to stock. Your very first post says the folder Odin KME but thats not there in the Files for Dummies folder,and the links (the xda one) above bring up the 404 Error message. I hope you can help me. Thanks in advance

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Noob in the same boat....

Hi all, monster noob here:

My ultimate goal here is to take my P7510 from 3.2 (which came pre-installed on my device when I got it this year) to the 4.1 alpha that is out there...I have all my pics and stuff that I don't want to lose backed up and don't care about apps since they can be downloaded again later of course, plus have the JB rom and GApps package already on the device.

There's an issue floating out there where if you flash CWM 5.5.0.4 the result when you go into Recovery Mode is a scrolling screen that resembles an old broken TV...I'm thinking that I've encountered this because I flashed CWM on an unrooted Tab. So now I have this custom CWM recovery tool installed that I can't use because I can't see it. I even tried flashing TWRP 2.2.0 and got the same results (although it was a LOT harder to get the damn thing to boot properly when you have touch buttons flying all over the place and can't see where you should be pressing...it was YouTube material watching me swear and yell trying to escape the scrolling TWRP death)

Now I'm back to a usable state but I want the stock recovery back...can anyone here confirm:

(1) Whether following these instructions will also restore the stock recovery utility, AND
    (2) Whether following separate instructions to root the P7510 BEFORE flashing CWM 5.5.0.4 will fix the "scrolling" issue? I can't see to find a definitive answer to this question anywhere else...

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Hi,
    Where can I get those files now :

android_fastboot_emmc_full_p4_16G_32G.pit" and a "P7510XABKME_P7510UEKME_HOME.tar".I accidentally messed up my GTP7510

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Ads