Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Waiting for Ice Cream Sandwich for This Damn Tablet is Getting Ridiculous

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah.....I am running a Jelly Bean ROM and it just keeps getting better and better. I will not be going back to ICS even when the official Samsung Tab 10.1 comes out. I really love having JB and no touch wiz. I honestly can't believe it has taken them this long to put it out....and it will already be behind the power curve. Good luck everyone!!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Device
    Galaxy Note 8
    Quote Originally Posted by EFIN View Post
    ICS, who needs that when I have JellyBean on My Nexus 7 now....

Sent from my EfinNexus 7
    Well, that's one way to make changes happen! That is what I did as well, sold my 8.9 Tab and got the Nexus 7. Now I'm swimming in Jelly Bean goodness!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Device
    Other Android Tab
    Quote Originally Posted by tweebee View Post
    Well, that's one way to make changes happen! That is what I did as well, sold my 8.9 Tab and got the Nexus 7. Now I'm swimming in Jelly Bean goodness!
    Wonderful to imagine Jelly Bean goodness, either variety!

Cassiopeia
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Right on,Wonder what the hold up is.The wifes zoom has had it for awhile now and talking about jbean.I love my Sammy BUT!!!!!!!

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I love my SGT 10.1 but to be honest, when you're dealing with an immature OS like Android and every upgrade makes a big difference in functionality then you cannot and should not be tied to infrequent upgrades. No matter what happens with ICS on my tab I think that Samsung has proven that this product is as good as dead so as soon as there is a Nexus branded 10" tablet I'm jumping ship.

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_enh View Post
    I love my SGT 10.1 but to be honest, when you're dealing with an immature OS like Android and every upgrade makes a big difference in functionality then you cannot and should not be tied to infrequent upgrades. No matter what happens with ICS on my tab I think that Samsung has proven that this product is as good as dead so as soon as there is a Nexus branded 10" tablet I'm jumping ship.
    This.

I recently resurrected my wife's old Macbook Air (mid-2011, i5, 4GB RAM, blah blah) after she dumped a mojito on it and let it sit for a couple months. Apple isn't all bad...just the fanboys make it seem so. I'm even considering abandoning my Android app ecosystem purchases and getting a Macbook Pro 17" and a new iPad. :S

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Quasar
    Member #
    Liked
    95 times
    Quote Originally Posted by millemots View Post
    This.

I recently resurrected my wife's old Macbook Air (mid-2011, i5, 4GB RAM, blah blah) after she dumped a mojito on it and let it sit for a couple months. Apple isn't all bad...just the fanboys make it seem so. I'm even considering abandoning my Android app ecosystem purchases and getting a Macbook Pro 17" and a new iPad. :S

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    I have nothing against those who choose apple devices or apple devices themselves but I've been there, done that and no thank you , I'll stick with my clunky dinosaur of a Tab 1 with Splashtop and XP desktop to access from the Dino

Support Our Troops!!!
    <
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Support Our Troops!!!

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Device
    Galaxy Tab 10.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainbikermark View Post
    But why support one you can't sell? This is Samsung after all

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
    Good point. Did they stop making them when the tab 2 came out or are they still in production?

Sirius
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bill_enh View Post
    i love my sgt 10.1 but to be honest, when you're dealing with an immature os like android and every upgrade makes a big difference in functionality then you cannot and should not be tied to infrequent upgrades. No matter what happens with ics on my tab i think that samsung has proven that this product is as good as dead so as soon as there is a nexus branded 10" tablet i'm jumping ship.
    Same here. Either a Nexus 10-inch if they come out with one, or i'm going the other route, and getting a Microsoft Surface tablet.

Andromeda
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think the update is out, just got an update package pushed to my tab as i was watching the Olympics. I'm scared to update given samsungs track record with bricking tablets with new updates
    cali likes this.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads